Valuing Your Values
We are an employee-owned and majority women-owned institutional asset management boutique focused on global equity investments. Our team has decades of experience in sustainable equity investing, including managing the first global women’s leadership fund. Our investment process integrates quantitative, fundamental and sustainability analysis with thoughtful risk management to build concentrated portfolios of companies with long term return potential.
About Our CIO
CIO, Portfolio Manager and Managing Partner
- Citywire #3 female portfolio manager in United States and #19 Globally1
- Managed 5 Star Morningstar International Fund, which was also #1 in Lipper Category1
- Leader in ESG and SRI investing
- Former manager of the Pax World Global Woman’s Equality Fund, PAX World International Fund and former Lead Portfolio Manager of International Equities at Boston Advisors
1Ratings based on three year track record of International Equity composite and mutual fund KCIIX as of December 31, 2018. The ratings shown are mutual fund ratings compiled by Citywire, Lipper Refinitiv, Morningstar, Inc. SEE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AT THE END OF TEAM PAGE
In the News
Don’t Supersize Me: Smaller Homes for Net-Zero
Release Date: 04/22/2022
Home buyer preferences, building codes and government incentives are at odds with the path to a net-zero carbon economy. America’s residential housing energy requirements contribute roughly 20% of total US greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Despite efforts towards energy efficiency and lower embedded carbon, average house sizes in the US and the world are increasing. A glaring example are “McMansions,” ostentatious 3,000+ square foot homes that prioritize size and impressive curb appeal over quality and longevity, and satisfy homebuyer preferences for larger living spaces to accommodate home offices and gyms.
Building concentrated, high active share portfolios with strong ESG characteristics.
- International Equity (ACWI ex USA)
- International Equity (EAFE)
- Global Climate Resilience Strategy
- Global Equity
- International Equity Catholic Values
- Global Gender Small Cap
- International ADR